Monday, December 14, 2015

Bade farewell to grade 10 ^^

On Saturday night, I went to a farewell party of grade 10 students; I didn’t teach grade ten this year but spending almost a whole year with girls in hostel, was amazing. I found it so sad that I will not see them next school year in SMSS. My girls were nice friend to me.
Before the party, touchy moment was when all of us hugged together and said something from our heart. Most of them have tears in their eyes, trying so hard not letting them out. It is always sad to be apart. But it is amazing that I get to be together with wonderful girls. One, of my girl named Tshering Choden was talking about me in the mass and she said, ”Our madam is like a child, she plays with us, laugh with us, eat chocolate together, watch movie every Saturday...”  I must admit I had tears in my eyes, but I was pretending to go hahaha…  
Time has gone by so fast… They say time flies when you are having fun. I guess it’s true. This has been an incredible year for me with girls. I have grown and learned so much …
I have shared all kinds of moments: happy, sad, fun, magical with my children…
My girls, such incredible memories, such meaningful adventures! We have stepped away from our comfort zones and dived into so many unforgettable experiences. Bringing the world of happiness into our hostel has been really powerful and absolutely inspiring, not just for you, but also for me.
Watching each of you put your heart into projects and everyday work has been priceless. It’s amazing how hard you were willing to work when tasks were given to you. By watching the savor each of your work I became aware of the kind of environment you wanted and needed. I am definitely not the same matron that stepped into our hostel on February 23, I complained, I cursed for me being ill lucked woman,  but now I have changed and grown too. What I liked the most was that we walked through this together.
All the adventures, great moments and difficult times have helped us create, not just a girls hostel, but our hostel. A friendly and safe environment we all felt happy to be part of. Each of you has given your best; each of you has worked really hard throughout this year. I can’t find the words to describe how proud I am of you all. DEO(Dzongkhag Education officer) was so impressed with our hostel. It was clean and green. This was created by you my girls.I was certified for being a matron, this certificate is ours not mine. Today morning when I woke up it was already 6 am and I found silence in hostel. I wanted to hear your voice, absorb your smiles, feel the warmth of your morning greeting but everything was empty.  I don’t see you all around. That’s make me to increase the sadness in me.
Never the less, I’m so thankful for all your smiles and hugs. I’m grateful for all we have shared. Thanks for opening your hearts and letting me be part of your lives, but I would especially like to thank you for helping me to become a better educator^^mother^^caretaker^^helper. Each of you has made a difference in me. I will never forget you all. Take care. I am already missing you all…

Loads of love, Rupa

 
Our hostel

"We"

Our certificate ^^

No comments: