Wednesday, December 02, 2020

I am back

Hello... I'm back!

Finally, the time has come to make a blogging comeback. I can't believe it has already been four long years since my last blog entry. So much has changed in my life. On a lighter note, I'll make a quick recap of how my life has been in last four years. Don't worry I'll be publishing detailed entries later.

Photo taken a year ago.


Hi blogsphere friends, how are you all doing? I wish you guys are still around and to my new readers welcome to my small space.

Many hugs,

Rupa.

3 comments:

Yeshey Dorji said...

Welcome back .. now that you are back --- keep them coming fast and furious.

Yeshey Dorji said...

Hi Rupa,

Yet again, welcome back.

Yeshey Dorji said...

Hi Rupa,

Welcome back ....

This is getting to be a habit --- I see that this is the third time I am welcoming you back. From the above records, I said the same thing once on 4/12/2020, then again on 7/04/2022 and now yet again today.

:)-