Friday, October 09, 2020

 <<Repost>>

Dearest baby bear Raegan, 

You’re finally here 01102020 Your recent arrival is some of the best news we’ve had in 2020! Before you even entered the world, you were loved, cherished, and wanted. Now that I can hold you in my arms, those feelings have multiplied tenfold. My baby, you were born in one of the most unusual times of my generation – in the midst of a global pandemic. The world and our country is grappling with some major issues right now, which will form the backdrop of your life’s story. 2020 isn’t over yet, and it’s been a year for the history books already. I guarantee that the inharmonious notes of our world will rearrange into a harmonious melody soon. But I just don’t know when that is going to happen. What I do know is that you, my baby, will grow and that you will change. My sincerest wish for you is: ~to love well and to live fully. ~to be kind and humble. -Being strong is great but being humble is the greatest... ~to have loads of passion and determinations. ~to bloom from the heart. Millions may remember 2020 as the year of hardship as the coronavirus pandemic brought a tidal wave of hardship. However, our family will remember this year as the beginning of something new – the new life we’ve found in you. I pray that this global backdrop will frame your life with perspective. You are actually our perfect gift from God. I am so excited to see you grow. Right now you're so innocent and soft. You are our baby girl. You're going to be my best friend. I already know we will share so many wonderful memories and adventures together. I will love and honor you for whatever your passions are in life.

Xoxo Mama



No comments: