Friday, October 11, 2013

Missed my dad and mom... :(

Its 2:58 am and I am still awake, I really missed my parents. :'( ... How true Mummy's and Daddy's words were when they says: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Parents are not interested in justice; they're interested in peace and quiet.
Love you always my dearest parents..... I miss you when something really good happens,
because you are the one I want to share it with. I
miss you when something is troubling me, because
you are the one who understands me so well. I miss
you when I laugh & cry because I know that you are
the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life... I am coming home mummy to taste my favorite food cooked by you.
Baba(daddy) You kept me happy. You treated me like a queen. You talked me with respect. You made me special in my life.
Love U Dad and mom For Each n Everything 

I Respect U my dear parents. 




3 most close person in my life... <3 u alll... Dad.mom and my bestieee... ;)

No comments: