Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dasara celebration...

First of all Happy Dasara to all of my dear visitors

This is the Hindu festival that celebrates by all over world by all the Hindus.

Ths festival celebrates on the occasion of the victory of goodness of humanity over the bad or the evilness. Therefore Bhutanese govt. had already declared a holiday to celebrate the festival
 After almost 10  years staying in the hostel, this year I am fortunate to get blessings from my parents, during dasara.  Ah! I had my childhood memories of dasara celebration. Hehe after pesting  tika(rice on forehead) we used to get money right, you know we used to count the money beforehand, not knowing the fact that how much they will give us…That was  the cutest memory of dasara celebration, when I was a little girl. This year I had different feelings. Blessing was greater than the money truly… Blessing utter during the tika ceremony by my dad was really heart touching. So, this year I decided to tick the money off the list lol :P…
My dasara started from Friday, the 11th of October. On 11th of Oct, I went till Thimphu, after reaching there we had a family gathering… we danced, jumped and sang… Till Sunday I stayed there in Thimphu. On Sunday I with my first cousin headed towards Dagana at my village. Reached at 8 PM I guess. I was tired of travelling and I slept early, while other family members are still talking and enjoying being together. Next day I woke up early and I cleaned the house thoroughly. Arranged the room for the visitors to get blessings and at 9 AM I guess we had a Tika ceremony from my dad. This year we had a new member added in our families and we are blessed to be with him. You know, my mom brought new clothes only to him L… I too took a play educational toys for him, dad brought him a baby suits, my elder brother (his dad) brought him a cap and a cute jacket… his mom, my in-law brought him a purple suits … precisely all of us brought him something. Worry not he is new person in this 2013 dasara. Let me not make my post long, to brief my post… we really enjoyed 2013 dasara with my families. I wish the same gathering next year. Bless me always dad and mom. Love both of eww a million!!! ;)

U ll neva fully dressed without a smile on face..

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.

Smile aswellis the powerful weapons, u can evn break ICE with it.




Nanu....dollay....


mummy n cousn dd...

b happy alyzzz....

Blessings are the powerful weapons,that will block our evil deeds...


No comments: