Thursday, December 04, 2014

Polished my heart and mind :P

I'm currently reading "Buddhism in modern world" and it's been such a good read.  I love the author's suggestions for how to make prayer a priority.  Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly meditating (knitting) :P so it was nice to be reminded that it's a less stressful.  I've been incorporating authors idea about prayer and scheduling into our routine this past week and life has been much easier and spiritually fulfilling.
You know, a couple of months ago I experienced a great disappointment from someone I trusted. I was left with confused and uncontrollable mind. I was in depression. I always thank my blogger friend who stimulated me to read a good book. You know, today I am hooked up by book. I was trying to find the key wisdom that could allow me to finally reach a peace of mind. On this mission, I learned a lot about life, love and happiness. I realized that the most useful knowledge comes from the very basic and traditional thoughts. Simple words have deep deep meaning.
It is impossible to write here everything that I have learned, but I'll try to tell in a sentence, which has impact my life in an extremely positive way. ‘I realized that, the power of positive thinking is extraordinary.’
Blogger friend, you write many wonderful words of wisdom. Though I haven't had a chance to leave a comment individually, I'm reading them and learning a lot from all of you. Thank you so much for sharing the wisdom you've encountered. I'm looking forward to read more. Keep sharing your inspiring, thoughtful and brilliant ideas.
Many thanks for good inspirational books as well. My next assignment is to read: Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern.
Has anyone else read something inspiring books/articles recently?
:P :P

Have a nice day.

No comments: