Thursday, September 05, 2013

I am always a dad’s princes.

No matter what, I am always a dad’s princes.  J

 I love you Baba…

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. You are the reason of my existence. What I am today is all your hard work that you toiled on me.

If there is any person that I love from my heart then it is none other than you. You are my role model, guide, and teacher and of all these you are my best friend.  You understand me best like none others. You cheer up my happiness and success and stand to wipe my tears when I cry. You are best gentle man that I have ever met in my life and you will be best for eternity. 
Wish you a very happy father's day.
I love you baba.



2 comments:

SoYang said...

Love your dad as always...

Bal Bdr. Gurung said...

I know your dad is the best men for you... Love him eternity...