Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bezz 4rn 4eva!!!

Today I realized that this life is what I make it. No matter what, I am going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is I get to decide how I am going to mess it up. Once many girls are my friends - they'll act like it anyway, but I just remember, some come, some go. Betrayal by false friends is not a problem for me. The ones that stay with me through everything - they're my true best friends. I never want to let go of her. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. I cannot be sad just because I failed once, that doesn't mean I am gonna fail at everything. I will hold on and always, always, always I will believe in myself and make my self-esteem high. because if  I don’t trust myself then who will trust you, sweetie :P  LOL…I will always be strong enough to face any kind of situation… we are human and we have equal right to fight… So from today, I will keep my head high, chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.  
To laugh often and love much…
J J J J JJ J J J JJ J J J JJ J J J JJ J J J JJ J J J JJ 
Bezz 4rn 4eva!!!
When we are in First year.... :)

Second year in College... :)


Third Year In college... :)


Final year... :)


No comments: