Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mixture of feelings LOL...

This week I read my friend’s blog about Facebook and communication. He came to the conclusion that it actually makes us passive and will close his account soon
That made me thinks: could I? And more importantly, did I want to?
Apart from being an addict, I enjoy Facebook. I enjoy not always having to be active to know what happens in the lives of people I know and love. For me, it’s a time factor.
Having lived in a small country, I’ve had to leave behind considerate amount of friends and family I truly love. I have to say I am still glad that I have some contact with a lot of them, and I know that when it’s time to meet up, I can just click on their Facebook and make arrangements. That is what happened when I reached college. With some, I have regular message exchange, and sometimes I am lucky to catch them online at the same time and have a chat.
I used to have pen pals when I was younger. After a while the contact would become less frequent and mostly die. But then once in a while it would start up again, and I was glad that the contact wasn’t lost forever. My friend from class III with whom I still have contact with is used to not hearing from me for a while, sometimes even years. But the strength of friendship is such that you can pick it back up again; even without being in touch for a while, that’s known as the true friendship.

I also enjoy clicking on links to blogs and articles mostly of a professional kind. It’s quick and easy to access, so another plus point for saving time.


It seems like time comes with a balance. If you start neglecting one area of yourself, another area will start to crumble too. The fight to find and maintain this balance seems to be the most important struggle in life. You have balance when you have time for the things you like and the things that are necessary but not always fun. Of course, sometimes those areas can overlap.


My point is that our priority change with the different things life throws at you. It takes a while to find that balance again.
These days, I am not feeling comfortable with my life. Uneasiness always left behind in my heart. Day after tomorrow is the class picnic and I don’t have any excitement to go and enjoy with friends, instead I just feel like sleeping and lead a lonely life. Currently, I am missing my parents a lot, they are my true lover. I know myself that I am from a poor background; however I also know that we enjoy the very happy and prosperous life. I don’t remember a single harsh word thrown to me by my dad and mom… Instead they love me enormously, support me emotionally, financially and physically. They toil and sweat for my education and I realized that it’s a wrong time for me to enjoy the luxurious life or search for the better half and hang around with them. My parents toil for a penny to earn and I cannot fly it on air. Instead, I have to work hard and become a wise lady. That is my dream. I want to pay back all the funds that my parents spent during my education…
I love you my dad and mom… You two are the best of all… bless me always…
Your daughter always loves both of you…
Long live my baba and mummy…

MUaaaaaaaaaaaa…
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Cake baked by my mom during family gathering...It was yammy but I couldn't eat cuz of toothache.

We have a cow, which she serve us with all kinds of dairy products... Love you... second mom.

Flowers, around our baranda keeps our home bright and beautiful


Simple guiter code keeps me busy all the times...

I am priencess to my dad...

Dollay, muaaaaaaaaaa... nanu brings smile on our face.

baba and mummy, are the best...

Baba, is my best man ever...

Mummy, is the most understanding and lovely women ever.


My two kitty, keeps me engaged palying with them.

Family cat... I miss you kaliii...

Dollay chilli... :)
Good night friend, sorry i made the post long without any connection... bea with me friend... Love you...
Good night and Sweet dreams.

No comments: