Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy moment ^_^

Okay, so I've been pretty bad about updating these...School has been keeping me busy, along with some other things in my personal life that have come up.  The funny thing is, I know this blog is a much bigger deal to me than it is to all of you la, and yet here I am fretting that everyone is going to be disappointed if I don't post the photos of the sponsor that we had made to our neighbor dratshang LOL. Kidding ;)

As I have mentioned in the last post, the entire money

that we have collected from the annual school archery tournament will go to Samdrupcholing Dratshang. We were successful to buy the necessary stuffs last Sunday, but we could handover only by yesterday evening… If you want to subsidize in future; then please remember poor monks of Samdrupcholing Dratshang and do something for them. They will definitely smile broad by adding you happiness on other side
J.
The cold dark winter evening was brightened by the marchang ceremony and followed by the prayers recited by the monks.
Though it was too cold, but our body was warmed by the hot suja(butter tea). After that, our principal was kind enough to hand over some of the essential goods we brought for the monks.
They were very happy and khenpo with pride thanked us. J


No comments: