Thursday, March 07, 2013

Fun page: ^_^


Today I felt so bore in the class...
bLaCk CoFfE...
Classes was hell and dream was heaven hehe...
uff...today is the club day.... I don't have club... I have submitted name list in taikwndu club... and I may not get a chance to get into it...
Little headache too... wanna go back into my room and wanna take rest... no breakfast hehe...now I am feeling hungry as well...
I don't find any body friendly here... even Facebook.... so wanna log out... :) but missed my friend and families a lot... :) especially Sangay Rigdyen Dorji and Rosae...

Finally m in ICT club... right after the club distribution... I came in my room and drank coffee with toast... 
Ummm I feel lyk eating the yummy yummy noddles but doctors advice me not to eat :(...

M ryt back from evnin walk... was tiring...I was accompanied by yansooo and Tseten ... I ate korntos and drank tea in Tsetens frn house... we had a Lovely evening hehe...


Now I felt bore n m blogging...
M planing to eat something and write something on Quality of Education in Bhutan...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now...
I ll back after 2 hrs...
Hehe I wanna have Rice with ama datshi(bhutanese-curry)... ufff but I cannot eat chillies any more...:(...

nono now wanna eat ummmmmmmmmm Rice with kewa datshi...LOL..

No comments: