Tuesday, March 05, 2013

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY

Teachers of SMSS  having fun during teachers day.

The most beautiful day in the life of a teacher is "The Teacher's Day". In Bhutan we celebrate the Teacher's Day on 2nd May coinciding with the Birth Anniversary of our 3rd King, Druk Gyalpo  Jigme Dorji Wangchuk- The father of Modern Bhutan. On this day, the schools, institutes and colleges around the country celebrates the day with utmost joy. 
When I was a student, this was a time when I had immense fun wishing my favorite teachers. Teachers are my true inspiration in my life. I still do remember my teacher saying, “Nothing is late if the goal is achieved on time “ Mishara Sir.
Now, I am a teacher in near future. I did six months of Teaching Practice in schools. I came across all types of students- naughty, good, bright, dull, thin, fat, etc. and came across many good and bad situations. Whatever be the students, I have same feelings on every student. I taught them subject, they taught me the lesson of life.
The Teacher's Day makes me full of emotions with lots of wishes and remembrance from my students. On this day, I realize how lucky I am to have chosen the teaching profession. This is the day where I can, not only remember my teachers but also remember my students as well.
Be proud my teachers:
Sir Jas.
Sir Ugyen
Sir Bijoy.
Sir Karma Galey
Sir Tandin.
Maam Hari.
LM Mishra sir.
Sir Raika.
Sir Jagat.
Maam Leki.
Maam Chimmi.
Sir Karma.
Lopen Lama
Sir Tshering(yuh mi teacher wen I was in class IV, I dun wea u my teacher)
Sir Sujit.
Sir Michel
Sir sujit.
Lopen Nima.
Sir Goash.
Sir Murali.
Maam PM
LOVE YOU ALL AND MISSING YOU ALL A LOT.

No comments: