Thursday, November 19, 2015

Kadrinche Beyond Words ^^ Kinda Review :P :P hehe

I feel It’s been a long while since I last posted here; When I stopped feeling guilty, lazy, or like I was letting people down, I realized that that’s ok. I’ve really missed writing, but when life takes over, or when the blog is not calling me, I can’t force it. So this post is dedicated to being true and to wonderful author of Kadrinche Beyond Words and I would like to thank to those friends who are still reading my blabla.

Photo credit: Author of this book.
Today I have brought you a review of a good book, ‘KADRINCHE Beyond Words’ It’s a simple good book worth 200 pages. Authored by Jolly Kinley Wangchuk sir. He is a blogger, author, office goer and good parent. Author in his disclaimer, told us that, names of the people, places and organizations were used to make story more authentic.” Yes the story is simply written with as expected realistic plots. When I read this book I kept protagonist as author himself and I was empathizing him all along the journey of my reading. And now when I see Kinley sir, I see the character of Wangchuk in him. Please be that la. Thank you so so much lah Author for this book. I wanna say, the most important thing a father can do
for his children is to love their mother. So love your beautiful wife unconditionally. It really touched my heart and gave me a life lesson to be a good wify haha… and the importance of parental love to children. I had a good times dating with this wonderful book. I have revised the book in the form of question and answer. Please go through it ^^.

Characters in the story:
I came across many characters in this story but I have neglected the minor one, sorry for that.
•        Mrs. Karma, is the daughter of divorced parents. Poor village girl. True lover of Mr.Wangchuk. Mother of four children, sister of Thinley. and later went with another man, breaking the promises that she had tied with her husband.  She is from Tashigang. She is very beautiful and influencive.
•        Mr. Damchoe, a son of a rich man. Running his own business. Stole the happiness of Mr. Wangchuk and I can describe him as ‘offensive Damchoe.’Antogonist he is.
•        Mr. Wangchuk: he is protagonist in this book, inoffensive in nature, true lover, kind hearted, forgiving, gentle and hardworking man. Dedicated husband and a parent to four children. Heart patient. Toiled hard in his lives.
•        Mr. Thinley. Blood made brother to Karma. Studied till class VII and truck driver by professional, offensive man with unkind heart. He lack in gratitude.
•        Mrs.  Zam and Thuju, influential person. Who enjoy flirting and modern life…

•        Mr. Karpola: jolly hilarious man. Adopted brother to karma; good friend of Wangchuk in Trashigang. Kind man though messy. :P
•        Eden: a girl who wanted to marry wangchuk. Stylish modern and open.
•        Kelden Tshering: first son of Wangchuk and he is  successful software engineer. Yeshi tsogyal is medical officer; Jetsen Lhamu is the youngest pilot and youngest son Pelden Drukpa civil engineer by profession.
-          Ms. Dawa: Kind, understanding and beautiful. Had huge crush on Wangchuk. Police officer by profession.
-          Namgay: human ghost, boss of bosses gunda boss :P.

Your opinion of the illustrations tastes and figures.
This book illustrates the quality of human being. Humanity at difficult situations and remaining at base at that kind of time will discover the  beautiful butter fly from ugly caterpillar. I also come to know that; life has a way of kicking us when we’re down. And just when we think we can’t fall any lower, what we have to do.  This book also told me, setbacks, failures, and tragedy are a part of life. Whether we manage to find joy and success in the daily struggle of life is largely dependent on our ability to continue through even the toughest adversity without ever giving up.
The book may be predictable in parts, but that does not bring any boredom in reading what is next. I was hungry and craving to read what is next. As soon as I have started reading this book I was eager to know who could be Wangchuk’s better half. Any ways, this is a beautiful, touching, nonfictional work(though author says it’s a fiction :P), heart-warming story that will sure to leave your eyes welled with tears at the end. I was immediately captivated and transported into the world of many people around; while reading.

What you felt as you read?
This book is simple, humorous, and emotional and heart touching story. Truly I had a mixture of feeling; emotion stretches from confusion to laughter to happiness to frustration and lastly I landed up crying. I Do Not Want To Cry, But The Tears Just Fall Down My Cheeks  when Wangchuk decided to sell his kidney and heart less Karma left her precious family behind because of fake people around. Wangchuk was permanently scarred. . Truly I feel today’s worlds is materialistic and the real people is very rare. I was just wondering, is there any man who is like ‘Wangchuk.’ Does this kind of man exist in this world? I was asking this question to author casually and he bumped me with this answer, “Ya he does exist.” And I was all like ‘Innala’(is it true)…
 And Karpola is a man who kept me all the time hahahaha…

What you noticed while you read?
I have noticed the life of a human being. A high school boy getting into job, then marriage.  Children at home, misunderstanding those who can shoulder the heaviness of misunderstanding and bring it into the base level that person will turn into gold at the end but author didn’t tell us what happened to Karma after her marriage with Damchoe. Author, brilliantly captures the emotions of human heart which will tug the reader’s hearts but peculiarly falls short on the passion that this kind of story desperately deserves second edition :P. It’s a Bhutanese context which gave me the real pictures of places and human characters.  I was frightened by the story of female goast found in Chendebji. I am goast phobia. Damn me! :P

Questions you have after reading.
•             Love is always ready to excuse, trusting, to hope, to endure whatever comes, stay true. But why did Karma married Damchoe?
•               Wangchuk died because of heart attack. Was it all because of Karma’s divorce? If it so then, why did he kept photo of her carrying all the time?
•             Why Dawa remained spinster and helping out to Wangchuk in a difficult time when Wangchuk is already rejecting her?  Is that what we should do if we don’t get the person which we have loved the most? Did all four children looked after Dawa in her old age?
What did you imagine of?
I imagined life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
What you wondered?
The one characteristic of authentic power that most people overlook is humbleness. It is important for many reasons. A humble person walks in a friendly world. And at the end he discovers gold in him as Sherab clearly mentioned in his review. As I read the story I just wondered of how this sweet tale of a man but everlasting love mean so much to someone and please read this book so that  you will really understand what it really means.
If you’re dying to start ‘Kadrinche…’, I say go for it.   You won’t regret.

What you learned?
Look, at the end of the day, the fact is that time is precious. Don’t spend your life doing things you don’t want to do. We all have to face uncomfortable social situations from time to time, so it’s best to do so with a plan. A well-crafted strategy will let you enjoy your activity of choice with peace of mind and ensure that you aren’t hurting anyone’s feelings. Make sure you enjoy the moment ^^ Life is just now. 
 What you thought was important?
There are so many things that are important to me and they are success, my student, friends, family, and contentment.
And also we should share our dreams, aspirations, smiles and passions with each other. Though you will have bitter-sweet endings to things sometimes but we cannot afford to think that it’s the end, instead move on with the memories that we held within us. It’s important for me to share today because sometimes the most uncomfortable things are the things which will help us most. Healing from pain means looking aback and acknowledging it as well as being positive and striving to move beyond it. Nothing happened to me but I am just feeling low and dumbfounded these days. In my mind I always have these, “True people are rare in this materialistic world.” Everything around me is fake and suffocating. But I am managing to give away my smiles, just to hide the pain ? No worries; ups and downs are  a part of life. I am strong today hehe. 
What you think will happen next?
I really cannot say what will happen next. As today I am mentally sick and I wish I can imagine and think more. Damn disturbed mind! :P Let me guess, four siblings lives happily ever after. They will also bring Aunty Dawa in Wangchuk’s heaven.   Pelden Drukpa will encourage people to have green activities in our country as he has already started with it. I am an environmental science teacher, Thanks Pelden for proposing to come up with this book. Lets practice green activities XOXO ^^.

Conclusion + Last words.
Wangchuk made me to fall in love with the world, society, the characters, the story, everything, and then Karma ripped it all away!  
This is one of my all time favorite dating with Kadrinche. so I had to save it for last.  Fantasy fans who have not read this book are seriously missing out.  Also, I wasn’t really a fantasy fan before I read this book so if you know someone who maybe needs the right fantasy book to get them into the genre, this might be for them!
I hope you’ve found some great gift ideas for yourself or for a friend alright?  Please get a copy for you tupga(okay)  and the only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.Kadrinche beyond words ata Kinley.
Xoxo
Pleasent evening ahead :) 
           

No comments: