Wednesday, June 18, 2014

LIFE AS A TEACHER

LIFE AS A TEACHER is always preparing Notes, Preparing Homework, preparing lesson plan, preparing students attendance, preparing SUPW marks, preparing students result, preparing consolidated sheet… uffs
I guess never in my life I put "such" effort in my work.

As a college student, as soon as I wake up, breakfast, then go to class, listen to the lecture or switch on the computer and check email, lunch,tea time, evening walk, chating with friends, washing… go to bed…. That's the routine. Okay maybe not that simple, sometimes we still have some spontaneous event, like go to the laboratory for experiment, IT lab and that's it.

Being a teacher, all I have to do is meeting my students and being with them all the time. Truly, teaching is easy as long as you know what's going on the textbook, give them homework, mark and give it back to them…

BUT,

There are special circumstances with that, when your students don't do their homework properly, students don't understand and you have many syllabus to cover up before the exam approaches. PLUS OVERLOAD OF PAPERWORK and PHYSICAL WORK in the school make me tried at the end of the day... We being a teacher teaching is not only the job, we have to go around and monitor the social work, which is very hard and you know in our school we are concerned with the development of physical ambience, by planting the hedges around the school campus. Umm we brought the hedges from Gelephu, truly it’s all tender shoot, my house students couldn’t grow those hedges…THAT IS MANDATORY for me to REPORT to the head of the school, she directly took out the MEMO for five of us... Umm that is why some times I hate to be a teacher…
 Some times I can't really work out as students need to go home, walk miles away to reach their home, may be they are tried thats why they do not do their home work on time. Some times it depends on their determination, it's just so hard to finish our work because it's all depends on the students. Basically if they don not finish their homework at home, I  cannot proceed to the next chapter, and if there are too many holidays, we lack teaching…REALLY sometimes it's just cruel on my part TO PROCEED even THEY DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND…
J
Any ways I love being with my students, besides work load… Hehe friends suggest me to be a good teacher...LOL...
With class VII students...







No comments: