Thursday, May 23, 2013

SaD SaD SaD SaD SaD SaD SaD SaD SaD ----------------------------- HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY



Today is Thursday! HAHA. Which means we are having only one period tomorrow! Eww, :( :(  I saw you online but you even didn't dare to say hi... sob sob:( :( :( 

So I think I have started to move on already. I can feel that the feelings are fading away. I had a nice, awesome chat with you.  Everybody has their own life to live with right? No one can stay right here with you forever. As time pass, things changes. Nobody would like it when things changes. Honestly, I bet majority of them hate it. But our life must go on. Nobody knows what will happen next. So be amaze with our future. Well, appreciate every single second of your life :) 


remembered alyzz... 4eva...

No comments: