Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our life is ............. :(


        
       Life seems quite unfair sometimes but whom to complain to, I am really sorry to hear about your death brother. May your soul rest in peace. i am lost, sense less and I did'nt  believe that you left the world. Still I cannot believe that you were no more in this world. I wish the news that I have heard was in my dream. I feel that given the scale of life in the heaven, one human life is no more than a tiny blip. Each one of us is a just visitor to this planet, a guest, who will only stay for a limited time and we don't know when is our day to breath last. Who knows I may not be their next day to say hi to my friends. What greater folly could there be than to spend this short time alone, unhappy or in conflict with our friends? Far better, surely, to use our short time here in living a meaningful life, enriched by our sense of connection with others and being of service to them. We are driven by self-interest, it’s necessary to survive. But we need wise self-interest that is generous and co-operative, taking others’ interests into account. Co-operation comes from friendship, friendship comes from trust, and trust comes from kind heartedness. Once you have a genuine sense of concern for others, there’s no space for cheating, bullying or misuse. So, friends, I advice you all to be good, stay happy and have less desires!!
:(


No comments: