Monday, May 11, 2015

I write Nonsense ^_^

Opening my life and heart on this blog isn't always easy. I have had to share with all of you... some of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. The things that I could not wrap my mind completely around in those moments, here it seriously has taken me months to understand the full effect of something that has happened. I am a burrow vision person; I always have been and certainly always will be. I see the small picture. I see what is directly in front of me, and I don't question nor wonder about the future, I take what is in this very moment and I deal with what is right in front of me. I have been criticized for that many times in my life. That I don't plan for a future that is suppose to turn out how I visualize it in my mind to be honestly... none of our lives ever really turn out that way... in the whole scheme of things. Things always happen along our journey's to accomplish our goals and either side track us or completely change the direction in which I our lives were planned in our minds to go. 

My vision for my life has not turned out how I envision it to be. When I go back and read what I have written it hurts me, but it's the truth, its life unfortunately life isn't fair! I learned that my mummy is the only person that I count on, I am not leaving my dad behind he is more than a friend to me, I am always a dad princess :P I know. I am boasting myself but that’s the fact lolx. Mommy, I count u starting from you yelling and screaming at me for whatever wrong that I have done in that moment of my life till your blessing for bliss. For me you are always my sweet mom and you are the one person that I could accept anything from because I love you. There is no one like our mom and I bet no one can replace our mom. It’s pretty awkward to say that I have celebrated Mothers Day on 2nd of May.   I just wanted to wish her earlier because my mom wanted to leave home, on 5th of May. I forced her to stay but she turned her deaf ear to me. Sympathetic me :P spoke to myself :P,’ Who will stay in a place which doesn’t belong to her…’ so I allowed her to go. I perpetually feel that Trongsa does not belong to me. I am scare to death by this crazy little creature called leech eww. I am sick of this creature truly. Please, #leech#vampire#blood sucker why not you aestivate whole summer. I awfully dislike your existence. Sorry for I being pitiless to leech _/\_ L

Today I would like to thank my mom for being a constant inspiration in my journey of life.
Happy Mothers' Day <3 

I have found a lot of comfort in sharing my story. I find a peace about the words I write and the deep thoughts that I can create on paper that can hopefully mean something to someone that needs to hear whatever it is I am writing about. 
Truly, I have lived a good life ... I have loved and I have been loved. I have my parents that mean the world to me. I have been happy and I've been sad. I have been at the top life and been to the bottom. I have lived to be who I am and never to pretend to be someone else. I have had some amazing friends. I have given compassion and I have received compassion. I have had the best and worst of days and been grateful for them both. 
I don't know how long I will live. You don't know how long you will live. It's about living today, appreciating what you have, recognizing what you want and going for it day by day. 
Thank you for reading my post.  



No comments: