Friday, May 01, 2015

Happy Teachers’ Day…

Teacher’s day is the only day where we can remember our great mentors. Before saying anything, I would like to apologize, for all of the times I had an attitude,and for not appreciating the hard work and effort that you put into teaching me the lessons I needed to learn. Thank you for spending your valuable time teaching me, even when I wasn't keen to learn. Kadinchoela Nge-Gi Lopen-Tsu(Thank you my teachers)
 Every year in Bhutan, we celebrate teachers’ day on 2nd of May. As  it also  coincides with the birth anniversary of great dragon king Jigme Dorji Wangchuck (father of modern education). To appreciate and remember his good deeds,  we celebrate Teacher's Day. Today I stand here as a student and I would like to wish Happy Teacher’s Day to all the teachers who have taught me before, as well as even to all my university lecturers.  I believe their hard works on lecturing and guiding us through our education should be noted and appreciated even though they get paid for the job. As a teacher you all gave me the tools I need to face my future. Now I know how to read and write because I have the power of knowledge you provided me with!
Today, I have kind of feeling/desires to meet back some of my former teachers. They must be very proud and happy that their former students (us) are now in successful path after their contribution in the past that would be never forgotten.

I have never personally said thanks to my teachers for their dedication and service to us. So,  I would take this opportunity to thank them. You all are very special, this come to know that you are loved a lot for the ways you have made me to bloom.

I am proud to be your student.
Sir Ugyen
Sir Tshering.
Sir Thinley Phuntsho.
Sir Tandin.
Sir Sujit.
Sir sujit.
Sir Raika.
Sir Murali.
Sir Michel
Sir Karma.
Sir Karma Galey
Sir Jas.
Sir Jagat.
Sir Goash.
Sir Bijoy.
Maam PM
Maam Leki.
Maam Hari.
Maam Chimmi.
Ma’am Kesang.
Ma’am Dechen.
Lopen Nima.
Lopen Lama
LM Mishra sir.
Your hard work makes a pompous impact on my lives, and for that I would like to express my gratitude. As student, I could not have left this day passed without wishing you a joyous Teachers’ day.

Happy Teachers’ Day…

No comments: