Monday, July 28, 2014

My Fav colour is LiFe... Pink-Blue...

My two bestie at homieee 

  

  
 The brighter the pink the better the blue. It’s a philosophy OF Rupa lives by when it comes to home décor. My favorite color is pink and 69b's color is blue. I found pink the better and the blue the best always… So, I wanted to decorate my life with pink and blue…but…
So, I knew I had to do something fantastic with blue. It’s 69b’s favorite color. I decided specifically to focus on the entire rainbow, and so I searched them out to make 69b happy… LOL
I remember since 2012, I always loved BLUE. It reminds me of the sky, sea filled with memories. It also reminds me of the Water, Cold, Football Teams, Hope, Luck, Fresh, Cool and Peace, Happiness, Space, Calmness and Wealth…
I never thought of it as a sad color because every time, when I looked at this colr, I feel happy. Blue! You are my happiness… I browsed the net to see the symbol of BLUE and found out many, but the main extract from there which suit to my BLUE colour are, Soft, soothing, compassionate, loving and caring that’s why I LOVE YOU BLUE!!!
Pink symbolizes desire and passion in a relationship, and I knew that was going to be difficult to portray. With a mystery man, how do you step to that point so fast and so sure? The use of the word pink as a color first occurred in the 17th century to describe the light red flowers. The color pink itself is a combination of red and white…My favourite colour is pink because it makes me look brighter, nothing more…
    
When I go for shopping and all, I go for a pink stuff, pink seems the cutest among all. You know, once I went for shopping and I was driven by the pink stuff, I wanted to buy a shirt for my dad, and I opted for pink shirt eww, That was a sarcasm. Any ways, now I found blue as suiting color for gents, for children and for ladies I opt pink.
Thank you BLUE for coming in my life and leaving varieties of memories!! I will keep you in my heart forever and I will decorate forever…

LOVE YOU BLUE!!! 







No comments: