Friday, December 06, 2013

I am back :)

Hello my blogger friend and reader! How are you doing? I hope that this weekend has been a good one for all of us.
It has been quite a while since I last updated my blog. I don’t know if any of you missed it but, I did.  It is very therapeutic for me to write and share my feelings.  I have said this before but sometimes life just gets in the way of my writing.  I will try to do better but I am not going to make any promises. 


I don’t know where to start in trying to catch you up on what has been going on around here.  I guess I need to crow a little bit…

I just wanted to share you that I nailed my final exanimation of my life as a student on 29th of November. And I did the best chemistry exam ever. I love myself lol :P… That’s like an awesome feeling to complete exams anyway.
Right after my exam I went to visit my brother there at Punakha. I also visited my sister of Shari HSS and finally I covered every one of my cousins who lived here in Paro valley and conveyed my warm goodbye to all of them. And for this reasons, I was disconnected from blogging, though I had big plans to blog right after exam.
Now, I am attending three days orientation on scouting, organized by Ministry of Education. As soon as I am done with this, I will fly to countryside, and I will sit for the RCSE examination preparation. The stress has already arrived in my mind. I too feel the worry and panic as well, but I’m doing my best to keep calm and push on through, one day at a time. As much as I hate exams, I love the feeling of walking out an exam and having it behind me a sort of conquering feeling. 




Until next time…Rupa

No comments: