Saturday, December 07, 2013

I am going to miss my college days.

Today is the last night of my last semester and now my college is officially over. I am BEd graduate now. I don’t know whether to smile or to feel sad…. But I choose to be happy :)…


It was great experience being here... four years... I got an opportunity to  learn many things. Now, when I look back I feel…the changes. Time and life keeps on moving without a pause… People come, people go… We laugh, we cry… Some slow learner, some intelligent. Life is so beautiful in its own way…

In my last four years of Degree I met many people… I was attached to many…And worked and enjoyed with everybody I came across… I discovered a different me… More self centered, bad and self indulge me… And I improved as well in terms of public speaking, organizing, presentation and so on…

All I can now recall is that first presentation when I was shivering with stage fear…. That first interview for organizing committee…those talks... bunking classes…running towards Rimpung  campus… Rehearsals… Practices…Improvements… Exams… And so on…. Life was always fun and exciting here…

I have learnt very good problem handling skills and stress management… How to meet deadlines ;)… by completing a week long assignment overnight… All those group tasks which compelled us to stay up all night with our talk on… All those frequent semester exams…uffs!!

These four years of my life were really good… I know what I have learnt… I can sense the changes in me… I met some really great people… I would not name all of them here but yes my chemistry tutor Jas Raj Sir had a great impact on me… I still miss his presence every time I achieve good marks in chemistry … :(

My teaching practice was like a turning point which gave me a very good exposure and learning experience and I really appreciate my mentor who was not just a mentor but also a strict teacher who taught me to inculcate values in students.

Apart from these two people…. I met many who contributed to my life in one or the other way… I was encouraged, appreciated, criticized and discouraged time to time… But it always added towards my learning and helped me to learn and become better with every step…


I would love to mention the names of people who were always there for me… whether we talk daily or not and those who were always there for me as a life supporting system… But I’ll not because I don’t want to hurt anybody my skipping their name by mistake, those who are special for me will know this and he/she will understand this…
Everybody expects from their family because they are the people sent by God for us… It’s very difficult to find people outside family from whom you can expect…. And I am one lucky person…. I met such people at every step of my life… :-) :-)
I feel that I am kind of detached soul… But still I miss people from my past… Places… time… memories… tears and smiles… I can relate to everything I left behind…. And touchwood I feel blessed because whenever I look back I find my people standing there for me… :)

Now, I am going to start with my professional life… I just wish all my friends and acquaintances all the best for their future endeavors… I hope to stay connected with you all… God Bless you…

And thank you God!




No comments: