Thursday, June 30, 2016

MiD-TeRm bReAk^^

The longer I am on world of blogging, the more I notice there is something for everyday. I love seeing what everyone posts.  But alas, as I have mentioned before, I never know what I am going to write about.  When I set about trying to manipulate my thoughts I usually end up deleting everything.  My muse visits, I write.  I suppose some posts are just absurd. . .
Anyways, this is my busiest time of the school year.
The wheels on the bus are carrying me straight downhill
at hurried speed.
There is always something for which to prepare,
to begin or to finish.
Work comes home.
Along with enormous hope.
The table gathers a fine layer of test paper:
Paper clippings, corrections, tabulation and they glitter.
I could see red pen’s ink steadily sinking its volume.
Pencils become dull on his rack,
Erasers do not have to disappear in his rubbery dust.
Foods in the kitchen freeze out.
Babies in the shelf are neglected.
Coffe + milk powder + sugar dance and celebrate their independency.
Standing hours to invigilate hits me hard with iron rot on my knee.
Are you full of activity all day like me? Do you complain like I do?  Shhhh… I am a complain box, I complain everything under sun and moon L
 Okay, its time to stop everything, take a breath and plan for my holidays, umm I will be officially out of school from today.  Today will be definitely a welcome day of rest.  Last day of a semester end would be definitely a roller coaster ride J  Wow, there are lots of glitters swirling around in my head for each day of my holidays.   Today will be welcome treat at home hehe… Then traveling- traveling ^^fun-fun^^ families- families … wow !
Happy Holidays To All Teachers Of Bhutan…
Have Fun.
And dear reader,  I will get back to you soon with positive note hehe:P  :P :P


I have medicine for you to smile... These are some hilarious answers from our students: 
Have fun^^
Question: List down any TWO conditions to make your body flood.
Sweeper = cooker :P

Question: Draw human reparatory system and label, bronchi, lungs, trachea, nose and DIAPHARM
They have drawn Bhutan map and showed Samdrup Jongkhar :P :P.






“Time is very slow for those who wait
Very fast for those who are scared
very long for those who lament
Very short for those who celebrate
But for those who love time is eternal”
-William Shakespeare

With this Sayeonara!
You Keep Smilling Hai^^ <3 <3 

No comments: