Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Conversation with my friends...

fUn pAgE:





Planning to go town with TennYang... :)



Star Yangdon, missed prayer LOL :P...


Consoling Kipdyel Lhamo not to sleep... she is hardworking friend of mine who does her work at 11th hour lol :P sou, c did her assignment whole night and sleeping next day lol :P...





Tiny of our class, I got her pen and m returning back... ROFL...



Sonam Pinky and me ate a lot sou, promising not to eat more next time lol :P... <3!!!




hehe... we are friends forever!!!!

2 comments:

Paulo Gonçalves said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rupa Gurung said...

Hello Algarve,
Thank you sou much for visiting my blog and for your good whishes...
no worries I ll visit yours too... tnk u sou much...
bye...
Visit again... :)
:)
Rupa Gurung,
Bhutan...