Monday, March 09, 2015

A letter from a student, while coloring my life :P

I haven’t had much time to blog lately, as you may have noticed... This year has been a frantically busy year for me at school. Though I have less teaching periods, but I am shouldering the responsibilities of matron-ship, it’s challenging job for teacher.
think that being responsible involves having some skills, experiences and open attitude, and a good sense of what we can and cannot do alright?  Do you force to take over those responsibilities if you possess fewer skills on it? I feel injustice still.
Anyways,  trying to decorate the big empty house, a whole flat kept me extremely busy. You know, I filled my living room with all those stuffs :P like, showcase, cupboard and refrigerator :P, study table and all, else I cannot hear the sound from television because of reverberation. Now, I am a mother/ caretaker of hundred and two girls for a year... I wish this month is the end of November. Hats off for all the school matrons and wardens _/\_,  I respect you people for toiling so hard to keep your students under the strict rules and regulation.
The following are some of the daily routines that I hold:

5:45 AM hostel checking and shutter off for girls.
5:45 am to- 7am:) Dress-up, breakfast, home cleaning and etc, I have to finish up everything with in this short period of time.
7am to 7:15- monitoring social work at hostel.
7:15 to 7:45 breakfast monitoring in MPH(multipurpose hall)
7:45 to 8:00 am, I will have a quick breakfast.
School starts at 8:00 am.
4:15 PM School gets over…
5:15 PM I have to close the shutter and chase all the girls for evening study.
At 7:00 pm-8:00 pm--- I have to monitor dinner.
8:00 to 9:00 pm night study…between that I have to attended the sick. Everyday there will be at least two to three sick in hostel.
Today, fresh Monday, I still hear the ‘DOOR KNOCKING’ Ahh… its challenging.
I don’t get any peace in my mind being a matron. I am not experienced and liable to take over this responsibility as well but I took-over though it will be challenging for me.

Besides, I enjoy the school hours: This year I am teaching science to lower classes. I don’t care what anyone says. Lower class student’s rocks!  I often get “You teach lower class?? Bless your heart!” Students in lower grade are some of the sweetest, caring, and fun children I know!They enjoy every teaching of mine. Today I had a second session in grade four(IV).We collaboratively learnt ‘Materials around us’. As soon as bell rang, I signed log book and went off the class. A small boy followed me and called me,
‘Madam la, I have a letter for you’…
‘Letter?’ I said…
He handed over this letter to me. 
This letter from a student was super sweet, though could see lots of spelling and grammatical errors. It made me feel awesome and I was touched!
Anyway, so much has happened while coloring the life with crayons. I haven’t quit writing here. I just get busy sometimes.Sorry friends :)
Keep visiting and keep painting your life with different colors.

Pleasant evening ahead… Stay safe drive slow J

No comments: