Friday, January 24, 2014

Memo to you…

 “Am I doing the right thing or am I in the right direction?” Many a friend of mine often question me, what is it that you want from this life and what do you expect out of this life? When you already a daughter to your parents and yet again you are going to stand on your own feet in near future? It is a reasonable question; perhaps they are right when they ask this obvious question… I guess no one in this world is with extreme contentment… Even the king or dictator or else might have over come with sadness right hehe...
Weeeeeeeee girls are very very sensitive and narrow-minded too. They love someone truly and again they want to break them for a simple reason or no reason. Yet again the girls will be the one who cries for their broke up, she cries till tears dry off, day and night... she will become nocturnal and stay heart-broken. I pray to kenchosum everyday. Please by mistake also; I don’t want to be a lady in next generation umm… Hehe but who knows I have done much wickedness in my life. So I may occupy the space of hell right. That for sure…
How do you walk away from someone you love? I still remember first time we met… The route we took spending our leisure time. There was something so different about you… Your smile, your way of talking, the way you lend your helping hand, the way you behave, the way you care your friend was something different I found in you. You are perfect man. Your friendship was something I wanted to get. That smile when you said hi to me was so new… Out of nowhere you called me on the phone. I wanted to sit there and talk to you forever. I just knew that our friendship would never break…

 I don’t believe myself. Today I am taking the road of friendship with you;
can you reroute the course you have taken. I don't really want to let you go...But inside me I know I must…The times we've loved . . . the times you've left. My heart says stay . . . but it's my mind I must trust. We have shared so much togetherness. Laughter . . . fun times . . . tears; nevertheless sometimes we can't turn back time. We must walk away, and allow ourselves to heal. I know one day you will be happy and me too. And one day you will find your soul mate;. I know we each have one out there .Even if for now . . . only in our minds. May life be gentle with you. May God's best come your way;
And on some quiet tomorrow. You will realize things were better this way ummmm J. Be happy foreverJ hunxaaa…
Do you hear me? I'm talking to you…
Across the water, across the high mountains, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky. Above the mother earth… J . Umm… I think I am talking too much now, but I can’t really bear to see you losing the battle in your life… You have to win whatever you do in your life. live with Hope. You have to dare dream and wake up and crawl and walk and run. Life is not all about this. Life is much more beautiful than these… cherish whatever good things you overcome with… 
Byeee
With love



No comments: