Saturday, July 25, 2015

MakeUp^^SelFie


TWO in ONE selfie...
Selfie:
I didn't know that selfie is a word hehehe.  When I first saw this word in FaceBook, I thought that they just made it up but it does exist in an oxford dictionary that states:
"a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website."
 I feel occasional selfies are acceptable, but posting a new picture of yourself every day isn’t necessary… :P Sorry I am telling to myself... Sigh!! :P


MakeUp. 
Appearance is a vital factor in a personal life. On a daily basis people perform the same routine to make their appearance more attractive. After waking up they brush their teeth, wash their face, style their hair, apply their makeup and the list goes on. Because of people’s external values of wanting to look better to the public, applying makeup seems to be the most important factor. It is a mask that is applied to enhance our looks. Really? Ya, I am serious...ekekek :P
Do you wear makeup everyday Rupa?
Makeup for me is within four walls of my room. I need a big day to revel outside lolx :P  Again coming here in Trongsa I getting hydrophobic... ahh... I dont know after applying water on my face it starts to itch and I will have blisters all over my face…I am scared of water. I used rose water to wash my face and lately I am adapting with normal water. I have stomach disorder as well; for all those reasons I have drakspots all over my face. But I am okay with who I am, what I am, or how I look… I have minimal interest to camouflage my skin by applying various cosmetics plus I am too lazy.
 I have tried wearing makeup last
 Sunday and here I am LOLx :P 
Fairer and spotless face of mine :P 
haha 

 But one of my favorite things to do to pass the time is sit in front of my computer and watch YouTube videos. I usually end up watching some of my favorite online makeup gurus for hours on end. Among my favorites is Lisa Eldridge, who comes up with the perfect blend of cute makeup tips. Lately I have downloaded a video of her named, “MakeupForGlasses.” Thinking it will be useful for me. The cuteness of video was a little lost on me hehe…
My advice to you ladies, if you feel insecure, Ugly, Shy about the way you look. Why not try makeup? Makeup doesn't mean changing your whole self; it's just a tweak of how you present yourself. It just has this magic that gives you good vibes about how you look. Wearing makeup can bring out a better you because it can hide your insecurities and enhance your beauty. When you wear makeup, it can hide your insecurities. It can cover your blemishes on your face such as pimples, dark spots, scars, and even uneven skin tones; foundations that fit your skin tone will do the job. You would look as if you don't have blemishes at all. Trust me. Haha…
Makeup will reveal your hidden beauty, ladies try it out… 
And stay beautiful and attractive forever. 

Happy Weekend Friends..
Bye Till Next Time...
Xoxo




No comments: