Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Take me back home :( :(


I have this enthusiasm for my today’s post because in a way. I expected much, I planned a lot and at the end it all flied on air. However due to some visible reasons, I am not going home during Lhosar (New year). I have to say sorry for myself more than to you(friends). My convocation will be held on 25th of Feb.We had a great plan to hang-out with mates… L Prior planning of the events is worst. Nyz, forget it… ummm
Let me mull down the best moment just to forget all those creepy plan:P
Um um um!!!
Okay let me talk about my winter holidays…
My holiday-vacation at DagaRoll last month seems to be one of most memorable experiences of 2014, because obviously aside from the fact that I had spent time with my family whom I really seldom with, the chance to see my old friends and batch mates made it more admirable. Of course, I can also feel the happiness within them to see me too. One, two, three, I think it’s been really almost 4 years that some of them really had no communication with me or didn’t really have chances to see me because whenever I got home, I only have one activity to do most of the time and that is to cuddle my nephew, Rigden(Dolley), almost 24 hours a day since he was born. So you can imagine how lucky his mom to have a baby sitter in me whenever I’m home. (haha)
Rigden with his dear Baby-sitter :P LOL
Anyway, it was really fun and I super enjoyed especially the last one month of my vacation. These days actually were really intend supposed to be with someone whom I will not mention yet today for a little puzzling of mind and for our privacy’s sake. Oh well, at least I can say that now.
Until now, I’m a bit hanging up here at Samcholing vicinity. I created a very good rapport with my family, friends and acquaintances. December is really a manifestation that it is the best month to have get-together and parties after all. Pardon me, I think after several years since I really been serious to work and responsibly take charge of having such. 
Haha I am actually a good servant to him... feeding on time
This might be one in my first lists to record a vacation I truly enjoyed.
Stress free from work defines my stay in our region and the meaning of vacation really gave a feelings I had . Thank you MOE(Ministry Of Education) for the arrangement of vacation for we TEACHERS particularly on DECEMBER :P. Today right after my duty, I went home and placed last December in the calendar.
Today, in my illusion I’m bringing myself again to those days which seemed too audible to hear loud laughter’s, giggles and teases from one another!
Oh please, take me back home! 
Currently I Am Missing Him So much... 
He completed 2years and celebrated his
 3rd birthday on 20th of Jan, 2015 ;)...

Happy Lhosar to You all :)




No comments: