Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Blessing of True Friendship.

Friends played an important role in my personal and professional life. They encouraged me when I was cheerless, they entertained me when m feeling lonely, and they listened to me when I have problems. I have varieties of friends: schoolmates, college mate, colleague, and much more. Each type of friends is helpful in one way or the other. I have brought the photos of my beautiful friends. Please have a glace LOL :P
You guys understand my problem so well... cheers for our friendship!






Pinkzz, Kipdel, Sky, Tenn-Yang, Tiny
Are beautiful ladies whom:
I can trust,
I enjoy being with them.
U guys are the one who plays with me,
Doesn't drain me even if m wrong,
U all r d one who stand up for me,
Who cares me,
Loves me,
Honest to me,
And most of all, loyal to meJ
Atom bomb is desperately
Missing my u all L
Yanchen will be always there if I need her. C never turns her back on me when I  need her.
Thank u zaminn u r d ultimate gift of god J
Love u alwaysJ
I miss our conversations
I miss our fight
I miss how we used to talk
every minute of every day...
My 2zalaS.
Loads of love to both ;)

No comments: